National Manufacturing Competitiveness Levels
• Funding available to assess competitiveness, identify areas for improvement and support training.
• Improvement activities are in the form of training, coaching, mentoring and consultancy and can be applied to any areas of the business
• Projects are based around improvements to processes, tools and techniques.
• Interest is welcomed from manufacturers of components, accessories and software that are involved in any areas of automotive including: Cars, commercial vehicles, buses and coaches, trailers, battery electric vehicles, agricultural, road and industrial tractors, off highway vehicles, caravans, and motorbikes. Also, producers of equipment designed to enable the manufacture of automotive products.
• Open to companies of any size
• Contact Steve Collins firstname.lastname@example.org