Thomas Brown Engineering Limited wins NMCL Competitiveness & Growth Programme Funding
Thomas Brown Engineering, a Huddersfield based SME, has secured its place on this progressive NMCL programme designed to improve competitiveness and growth.
Tom Brown, Managing Director said “We are delighted to join this NMCL programme. We are highly regarded by our Customers for quality, delivery, forward thinking and technical expertise. A growing exposure to aerospace and other advanced manufacturing sectors has already aided our evolution. We see this programme as increasing our competitiveness to add value to Customer supply chains in the machining, milling and turning manufacture of prototype and volume precision parts.”
- Vertical & horizontal PRECISION MILLING & MACHINING up to 1000mm, pallet loading.
- Multi-axis, bar fed PRECISION TURNING from 3mm to 550mm dia.
- Lights Out
- Small sub-assemblies
- Tool Room Slotting, Honing & Grinding (250mm dia x 600mm)
- Factory Extension additional c372m2 – Construction underway (due complete Q3/20)
- AS/EN9100 Rev D & AS9001:2015
Partner of choice for precision made parts by adding value and innovation to the supply chain